Saturday, February 4, 2012

I am Married to the Kindest Man!

I am married to the most kind man I know. Sometimes it's hard to believe how kind and considerate this guy is. When we are on our cell phones, having a conversation, and he has a business call coming in, so has to say good-bye abruptly, he actually calls me back at the end of his business call to apologize for having to say good bye so quickly. Who does that? It's amazing and I sometimes feel bad that he goes so far above and beyond the norm to be kind and appreciative to me, and I am not sure I do the same to him. He gets up before I do and always has coffee ready for us in the morning. He knows I love Dunkin Donuts coffee, and for every holiday, even unimportant ones, he surprises me with a Dunkin Donuts gift card so I never have to go without, or spend my own money on that treat. In restaurants, he always holds my coat open for me, and helps me put it on, like a true gentleman. If I wash the dishes, he is always there to dry them with me and reminds me that we are a team. He does all the little things, like most men of today let slide, or don't even think about doing. Every day, just those little things he does, helps me to remember how blessed I am to be married to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment